staff
updates
� 10.21.2017
Our new sitewide plot is a go! See THE INQUISITION!
Welcome
Welcome to the new home of Revolutions! Thank you to everyone who's helped us get moved and all our awesome members. <3
credits
Original site concept belongs to Claire and Simon.

Skin and mini-profile coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black. Site templates by HELLS BELLS at CAUTION.

Dragon Age belongs to Bioware.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

A Very Pleasent Surprise, Marius finds out what Joline does.......
Joline Karalis
 Posted: Feb 14 2018, 02:55 PM
played by Zyah
26 years old. Madame of Azure Manor. currently with Marius Falkenrath. from Tevinter.
Human
w
a
s
d
Joline Karalis

Sex was something Joline was very versed at and she never considered it more than a physical means to elicit pleasure. Joline never had any kind of emotional attachment to any of her partners.

With Marius every kiss, every touch, the way he ran his tongue along her body sent her heart racing. It was a combination of what he was doing, and doing very well, with the way she felt about him that had her senses soaring. But when he paused right above her sex Joline became confused and looked to meet his gaze. The smirk he wore was telling enough though and she returned his smirk, guiding his fingers with hers. Keeping her gaze locked with his, she showed him what she liked, how she liked it and it turned her on more than he could possibly know.

Since leaving Tevinter she'd not been with anyone else. Nor did she want to. Ever since Marius came into her life he was the only one she wanted to be with. She thought of and dreamed of him often. The days spent with him were her happiest and when he had to leave she tried not to let him see how it saddened her. Her entire life she prided on herself on never being attached to someone but after meeting Marius she understood the joy that came with being in love. And she loved him.

Together they brought her to a climax and after she came down she kissed him, deeply, passionately. She guided him onto his back and this time it was she that explored his body, looking for the things that made his breath hitch. When she went further down past his hips she expressed her appreciation at what he had to offer with a soft moan before running her tongue up and down his length, swirling the tip with her tongue before taking him into her mouth.

PMEmail
^
Marius Falkenrath
 Posted: Feb 15 2018, 02:40 PM
played by
years old. . currently . from .
Human
w
a
s
d
Marius Falkenrath

well that was unexpected.

Marius hissed, closed his eyes and his hands curled the edge of the bed. Marius moaned her name, and swallowed heavily. Her skills were way beyond anything her had ever known and it turned him on that much his head span. He was no novice and he had this performed on him before but never to the scale or expertise that Joline showed on him.

It was no wonder when he climaxed he did so with a long moan and it wasn't long before he had his lips crashing against hers. She made him feel things that no woman had ever made him feel.

When he was with her he was at peace, no demands of state, no worries about the people who lived on his family lands. None of the sniggers about his fathers insanity and the infamous knighting a squirrel to serve as his second in command with the Perendale military. When he was with Joline nothing mattered apart from her, what she liked, what she liked to talk about, discuss anything.

When he was away from her he was always planning on the next trip to see her, of course this was the last place he expected to see her but it didn't matter, she was here, his Joline was here.

Marius moved her onto her side lay along the length of her back, hooked one of her legs over his and guided himself inside her, his mouth on her beautiful neck.

His fingers travelled the length of her skin She had his heart and his soul, and he knew it.
PMEmail
^
Joline Karalis
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 10:16 AM
played by Zyah
26 years old. Madame of Azure Manor. currently with Marius Falkenrath. from Tevinter.
Human
w
a
s
d
Joline Karalis

Before today Joline never actually realized how being with someone she actually loved could change the experience of sex. Love-making is what she knew it was termed but in her profession it was not a term used often. Love in general was not looked upon as a favorable emotion but after meeting Marius all that changed for Joline.

She'd not been with anyone since she left Tevinter. Not because she didn't have plenty of opportunity. She had all the opportunity in the world but it was her feelings for Marius that made her ignore any advances toward her by others. From the moment they met Marius captivated her mind, body, and soul. He made her smile and laugh with considerable ease and she never felt pressured to be someone that she wasn't. They would converse for hours on end and what she found in Marius was true companionship mixed with attraction unlike anything she experienced before.

Marius continued to make love to her, the both of them indulging in each other and the pleasures they elicited between them. It wasn't until they were both out of breath and too weak to move after reaching yet another climax together they finally rested.

Laying next to Marius, her body partly resting on his Joline traced along his chest with her fingertips. For a nobleman he was in very good shape and with remarkable stamina. Tonight had been a testament to that. Joline was all smiles and quite giddy. "You are amazing." She purred. "And I love you." Joline met his gaze, her feelings for him clear to see. "I would say it was worth the wait but then again I can't believe we waited this long." Joline chuckled and softly nipped at his shoulder. "I might try to just keep you here forever now." She teased him. Her feelings were real but Joline knew that Marius' duties would always take precedent and she would never get in the way of that. She could never be that selfish.
PMEmail
^
Marius Falkenrath
 Posted: Mar 8 2018, 08:51 PM
played by
Human
w
a
s
d
Marius Falkenrath

Marius chuckled a deep throaty chuckle and with the arm round her shoulders he began to play with her hair, marvelling at how soft her hair was and her skin it was like touching silk.

"Oh it was definitely worth the wait" he smirked, kissing her forehead and arching an eyebrow as her voice took on a purr. "Now that, that tone could get you in a lot of trouble....actually it could get me in a lot of trouble if you whispered like that in my ear in public"

Marius tipped Jolines chin up and stroked it, "I love you too Joline" He looked into her eyes, her beautiful shining eyes. "You are always in my thoughts, even when i am away on business, when i go sleep" he kissed her cheeks "when i wake up" he kissed her nose "and when i am having to listen to other merchants" he brushed his lips against hers and held her close against him. "Don't you have to go close up or your girls handling that?"

As much as he knew she would never impose herself on his duties to his home or his twin, in that same vein Marius would never interfere in the running of her business. nor would he expect her drop everything just because he turned up.

He didn't think he could move any part of his body and that lazy feeling wormed its way through him. No he wasn't going anywhere, another chuckle with her declaration of keeping him there.

"You wont get any complaints from me, long as you elope with me"

PMEmail
^
Joline Karalis
 Posted: Mar 20 2018, 01:27 PM
played by Zyah
Human
w
a
s
d
Joline Karalis

Lounging next to Marius she waved off that she would need to handle the closing of any business transactions. All of that was already taken care of. Payment was always up front and dismissal of the guests was handled by the girls or her personal guards if necessary.
"Its all taken care of." She murmured and kissed his shoulder before slipping out of the bed to get a drink.

Joline filled her glass then was pouring another glass for Marius when she suddenly lost her grip on the bottle. Joline quickly took a rag and covered the split rum. She couldn't have heard right. After composing herself she dared to look over at Marius laying on her bed. "I'm sorry, I thought I heard you say... never mind." She laughed softly and walked back over to the bed and offered him is glass before joining him.

She took a healthy sip of her drink and put it to the side. "I only want to make you happy, Marius." Joline professed. He was a big part of her life now but she knew once he walked the doors of Azure Manor he'd have to go back to his life. She didn't expect anything from him. Just having him for the time that she did made her happier than she'd ever been. "You're friends will be leaving soon." Joline pointed out. "Will you be going with them?" She asked, hoping he might stay the entire night but didn't fault him if he couldn't.
PMEmail
^
Marius Falkenrath
 Posted: Mar 21 2018, 11:01 AM
played by
Human
w
a
s
d
Marius Falkenrath

Marius sat himself up and took the drink from Joline and set it beside him. when she got back into bed he held her hand and kissed the fingers.

"I have few days to kill before i have to go to Starkhaven, unless you would care to join me, i thought maybe i stay for a day or two maybe three, if you can put up with me?"

He picked his glass up and sipped from it then cast a curious glance at her from the corner of his eye.

"I am quite serious Joline" he muttered and looked at her square on "At some point i am going to want to marry you, have a family with you and if i have to elope with you to do that then thats what i am going to do. Assuming it is your wish as well. I love you too much to watch someone of nobility or kith and kin try and take me from you or you from me"

He reached out and smoothed her hair over her shoulder so he could see her face.

"Does that bother you?"
PMEmail
^
Joline Karalis
 Posted: Mar 31 2018, 05:42 PM
played by Zyah
Human
w
a
s
d
Joline Karalis

"No, of coarse not." Joline blushed, clearly taken aback by it all. At first she thought she was mistaken when he brought up eloping. Her feelings for him could easily explain why she heard that. She was in love with him and being his wife would be like dream come true. And thats what it was. A dream. She was a former courtesan who owned her own brothel. Marius was a Duke. Simply put, she was not worthy.

"I love you, no matter what. But Marius I am not what people would think is acceptable for you." Joline was being truthful. As much as she wanted to be his one and only she knew his status would require him to have a proper wife. But that didn't mean she wouldn't be there for him. "I am yours. However it is we manage it, I want to be with you. I don't ask for more than what you can give." Joline leaned forward and smiled lovingly at him. "I love you. For better or for worse. I love you and will always be there for you." She would accept whatever to keep him in her life.

Joline got back into bed next to him. "Do you really want me to go with you to Starkhaven?" She asked. Time away with him sounded inviting and it would be nice to get away.
PMEmail
^
Marius Falkenrath
 Posted: Apr 3 2018, 06:03 AM
played by
Human
w
a
s
d
Marius Falkenrath

What she said made sense and he knew it, didn't mean he liked it and he would fight tooth and nail to stop that happening. "You are much more than a mistress" he muttered sipping his drink "If i were to even agree to some arrangement i would never be there, i would be here with you, and that would be wrong and unfair, to you and the other person"

He stretched a little and tucked one arm behind his head closing his eyes a moment letting her scent wash over him. "Yes i am quite serious about taking you to Starkhaven with me, it is going to be boring i suppose but i would rather deal with Marcher Businessmen than Orleasian businessman. At least they say it as it is and are straight with you" He glanced at her "besides you made all this" he swept his arm around him "If they try and pull a fast one on me, it would be good to have a rather astute business woman who just happens to be my woman, by my side"

Marius finished his drink and looked around "Any chance i can leave a message with one of your ladies to give to Peter? So they know i am not returning with them?"
PMEmail
^
Joline Karalis
 Posted: May 10 2018, 11:56 AM
played by Zyah
Human
w
a
s
d
Joline Karalis

Joline brought Marius some stationary from her desk and sat next to him. After he was finished writing she brought it to the the door and handed it to the one of her servants that was passing in the hall.

"If it is your wish for me to join you, then I am more than happy too. " Joline purred and joined him back in bed. She kissed his shoulder then left a trail of kisses up to his lips. "I'll always be by your side as long as you wish it." She promised him. Whatever the future held, Joline was willing to endure it all as long as she could have Marius in her life.

[fin?]
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.

affiliates table created by shimmer at shine.