staff
updates
� 10.21.2017
Our new sitewide plot is a go! See THE INQUISITION!
Welcome
Welcome to the new home of Revolutions! Thank you to everyone who's helped us get moved and all our awesome members. <3
credits
Original site concept belongs to Claire and Simon.

Skin and mini-profile coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black. Site templates by HELLS BELLS at CAUTION.

Dragon Age belongs to Bioware.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

Secret Santa, Revo Gift Exchange
Momo
 Posted: Nov 23 2017, 09:08 AM
played by Momo
25 years old. Mastermind of Mischief Operations. currently Awesome. from Texas.
Admin
w
a
s
d
Momo

user posted image

A small part (or big part, depending on who you ask!) of Christmas is gift-giving, right? Well, since we all love each other, we’re going to do a Secret Santa on Revo!

Note: No money is required to be spent!

We’re all creative people here. Write a one-shot, draw a picture, create a signature or a gif set or a playlist for someone. It doesn’t matter what it is, just have fun and put a little love in it.

Here’s how it works: From November 24-December 1st, signups will happen. Comment below if you want to participate. Provide us with links to your favorite characters, or tell us some of your favorite pairings from Dragon Age or whatever you like!

At the end of the day on December 1st, Momo will make a drawing for the pairings and tell everyone via PM. Then, between December 23rd and January 1st, send your gifts!

Participating:
  • 1. Celes
  • 2. Momo
  • 3. Zak
  • 4. MireliA
  • 5. Caraine
  • 6. Jax
  • 7. Luce
  • 8. Mickle
Please fill out the following form:
CODE

[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Favorite OCs and Links:[/b]
[b]Favorite Dragon Age characters:[/b]
[b]Anything you don't like?:[/b]
[b]Notes:[/b]

--------------------
PM
^
Celes
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 04:41 PM
played by
years old. . currently . from .
Admin
w
a
s
d
Celes

I'll sign up.

Name: Celes
Favorite OCs and Links: Aurelia and Evalyn
Favorite Dragon Age characters: Cullen and Alistair
Anything you don't like?: yaoi or yuri
Notes: Evalyn's face claim is Tricia Helfer. Aurelia has references if needed.
PM
^
Zak_j
 Posted: Nov 24 2017, 05:03 PM
played by Atticus
A lot of years old. The King of Burgers. currently Madly in Love with Fictional Characters. from the ass-end of nowhere.
Members
w
a
s
d
Zak_j

YES! YES, PLEASE! CHRISTMAS!

EDIT!

Name: Zak
Favorite OCs and Links: Atticus
Favorite Dragon Age characters: Leliana, Varric, Cassandra
Anything you don't like?: Blackwall, Solas, Vivenne (SIDDOWN!), Broodmothers
Notes: I am but a humble nerd that can write things and merely wishes he could draw.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
MireliA
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 09:04 AM
played by
Members
w
a
s
d
MireliA

ooo please! I can only do writing not art though (*draws stick figure*)

Name: MireliA
Favorite OCs and Links: Irene and Ashley
Favorite Dragon Age characters: Sigrun, Nate Howe, Cullen...
Anything you don't like?: yaoi
Notes: Neither of my girls have their own Face claims
PMEmail
^
Caraine
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 01:30 PM
played by
Members
w
a
s
d
Caraine

I can only do gift fics, too. No art!

Name: Caraine
Favorite OCs and Links: Innes and Cameron (but if you remember my other characters, you can use Meera, Dethfyn, Malachi... or any of my old crew!)
Favorite Dragon Age characters: DA:O party; DA:I party
Anything you don't like?: DA:2 (pretty much in its entirety - plot and characters); Solas (>:|); Blackwall
Notes: I have a thing for Grey Wardens, fluff and melodrama. It's easier than you think to squeeze all three into one story ;D

--------------------
PMEmail
^
Jax
 Posted: Nov 25 2017, 01:59 PM
played by
Admin
w
a
s
d
Jax

You know who i am by now, dont mind doing a oneshot fic or an art gift either a render from me or something.

Name: Jax
Favorite OCs and Links: Callum, Alessandra, Cornelius, Marius
Favorite Dragon Age characters: Leli, Cassandra, Morrigan, Varric, isabella
Anything you don't like? Solas, Blackwall, Sebastian, ugh sebastian
Notes: look on their avis cant remember thier FC at mo
PMEmail
^
Momo
 Posted: Nov 26 2017, 08:56 AM
played by Momo
Admin
w
a
s
d
Momo

I need to fill this out too. XD

Name: Momo
Favorite OCs and Links: Milena, Faine
Favorite Dragon Age characters: Iron Bull, Krem, Harding, Alistair, Cole, Morrigan, Varric
Anything you don't like?: ...that egg. (Yet somehow I follow all the Solavellan people on tumblr? @_@ )
Notes: I swear I'm literally drawing lots so I can join in. XD I'm also a huge BullxLavellan and CullenxAmell fangirl, sue me. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/tongue.gif

--------------------
PM
^
Luce
 Posted: Nov 27 2017, 05:53 AM
played by
Members
w
a
s
d
Luce

Name: Luce
Favorite OCs and Links: Clara and Aurelia
Favorite Dragon Age characters: Mainly Anders and Dorian, but also Alistair, Merrill, Zevran, Cassandra, Cullen
Anything you don't like?: Leliana, Iron Bull, Cole, Sera, Varric, Isabela
Notes: Fave pairings are Cullrian and Anders x anyone

Happy to write a oneshot for any prompt, even if it includes a character I don't like, though I will satirise them!

--------------------
[dohtml]

Luce

an explosion of color and sensation wrapped in enigma

[/dohtml]
PM
^
Momo
 Posted: Nov 29 2017, 01:15 PM
played by Momo
Admin
w
a
s
d
Momo

--------------------
PM
^
Mickle
 Posted: Nov 30 2017, 08:23 PM
played by The Chantry Fanatic
A vague number of years old. Divine of the Chantry. currently Burning Maleficar . from Tevinter .
Members
w
a
s
d
Mickle

I am happy to make sigs or graphics as gifts //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

Name:Mickle
Favorite OCs and Links: Théophile, Félix and Veneralia
Favorite Dragon Age characters:Fenris, Flemeth, Vivienne, Cassandra,
Anything you don't like?: Nah I'm easy going and cool with whatever
Notes: Mhmm I do like me some hot guy on guy action, but also politics and intrigue and funny threads too //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Momo
 Posted: Dec 2 2017, 04:31 PM
played by Momo
Admin
w
a
s
d
Momo

This is now closed!

@Celes @Zak_j @MireliA @Caraine @Jax @Luce @Mickle -- I'll be PMing/Skyping/whatever you your peoples so you can work on your gifts!

When it's Christmas, be sure to send it to them of course, but also post it in here so we all can see! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

--------------------
PM
^
Jax
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 01:31 PM
played by
Admin
w
a
s
d
Jax

https://gothikuk.deviantart.com/art/Irene-720056256

So seeing as i am going to be night working most of next week and i am working xmas eve. Someone can have thier Santa gift a wee bit early.

So Merry xmas , @MireliA hope you like her.

//files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PMEmail
^
MireliA
 Posted: Dec 14 2017, 03:38 PM
played by
Members
w
a
s
d
MireliA

I love it, Jax! You did a great job - and added kitties too! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/smile.gif
PMEmail
^
Jax
 Posted: Dec 15 2017, 09:10 PM
played by
Admin
w
a
s
d
Jax

would have added a few more but momo said Faine wouldnt like it //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

glad you like her thought
PMEmail
^
Momo
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 11:45 AM
played by Momo
Admin
w
a
s
d
Momo

@Luce

Since I know you like John William Waterhouse, I made avatar/signature sets for your charries and your ooc account! I tried to find images as close to your descriptions as possible!

Merry Christmas love!

Clara avatar
user posted image

CODE
https://cdnw.nickpic.host/o9CbYn.jpg

Clara signature

Clara of Kinloch Hold

A mage is fire made flesh and a demon asleep

CODE
[dohtml]<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=League+Script' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="background-image: url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/o9CsIs.jpg); height: 200px; width: 450px;"><div style="height: 80px;"></div><div style="margin-left: 3px; text-align: left;"><table style="border-spacing:1px"><tr></td></div></tr></table></div><div style="margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 340px"><div style="-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); font-family: arial; font-size: 8px; color: #444444; width: 200px; opacity: 0.6; font-weight: bold"><a href="http://cttw.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=7648"><span style="font-weight: bold">♧ powered by tabby</span></a></div></div></div><br /><div style="color: #554236; font-family:Times; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 35px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #D3CE3D; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 5%; margin-top: -14px;">Clara of Kinloch Hold</div><br /><div style="color: #60B99A; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 5%; font-family: League Script; font-size: 24px;"><b>A mage is fire made flesh and a demon asleep</b></div><br /><div style="height: 2px"></div></center></div>[/dohtml]

Aurelia avatar
user posted image

CODE
https://cdnw.nickpic.host/o9MaoW.jpg

Aurelia signature

Aurelia Fuentes

let your soul & spirit fly, into the mystic

CODE

[dohtml]<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=League+Script' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="background-image: url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/o9CaTx.jpg); height: 200px; width: 450px;"><div style="height: 80px;"></div><div style="margin-left: 3px; text-align: left;"><table style="border-spacing:1px"><tr></td></div></tr></table></div><div style="margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 340px"><div style="-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); font-family: arial; font-size: 8px; color: #444444; width: 200px; opacity: 0.6; font-weight: bold"><a href="http://cttw.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=7648"><span style="font-weight: bold">♧ powered by tabby</span></a></div></div></div><br /><div style="color: #554236; font-family:Times; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 35px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #D3CE3D; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 5%; margin-top: -14px;">Aurelia Fuentes</div><br /><div style="color: #60B99A; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 5%; font-family: League Script; font-size: 24px;"><b>let your soul & spirit fly, into the mystic</b></div><br /><div style="height: 2px"></div></center></div>[/dohtml]

Luce signature

Luce

an explosion of color and sensation wrapped in enigma

CODE

[dohtml]<link href='https://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=League+Script' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><center><div style="background-image: url(https://cdnw.nickpic.host/o9Cnbb.jpg); height: 200px; width: 450px;"><div style="height: 80px;"></div><div style="margin-left: 3px; text-align: left;"><table style="border-spacing:1px"><tr></td></div></tr></table></div><div style="margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 340px"><div style="-webkit-transform: rotate(-90deg); font-family: arial; font-size: 8px; color: #444444; width: 200px; opacity: 0.6; font-weight: bold"><a href="http://cttw.jcink.net/index.php?showuser=7648"><span style="font-weight: bold">♧ powered by tabby</span></a></div></div></div><br /><div style="color: #554236; font-family:Times; letter-spacing: -2px; font-size: 35px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 2px #D3CE3D; text-transform: uppercase; line-height: 5%; margin-top: -14px;">Luce</div><br /><div style="color: #60B99A; text-transform:lowercase; line-height: 5%; font-family: League Script; font-size: 24px;"><b>an explosion of color and sensation wrapped in enigma</b></div><br /><div style="height: 2px"></div></center></div>[/dohtml]

--------------------
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Roleplay Forums

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.

affiliates table created by shimmer at shine.