staff
updates
� 10.21.2017
Our new sitewide plot is a go! See THE INQUISITION!
Welcome
Welcome to the new home of Revolutions! Thank you to everyone who's helped us get moved and all our awesome members. <3
credits
Original site concept belongs to Claire and Simon.

Skin and mini-profile coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black. Site templates by HELLS BELLS at CAUTION.

Dragon Age belongs to Bioware.

Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

A Night with the Magister., Time to let Nico know whats happened
Nicodemus Menor Eous
 Posted: Dec 10 2017, 03:03 PM
played by
33 years old. Magister. currently Forever single. from Tevinter.
Human
w
a
s
d
Nicodemus Menor Eous

"You worry too much, it goes without question that I will take good care of your girl. She is an amazing woman with a bright future ahead of her" he waved the notion of, he respected Aurelia enough to treat her well. She was a priestess in the making, not some tavern whore he picked up for one night. There were protocols and etiquette to accommodate a lady such as the Lusacan priestess.

He shaked his head, before even given the proper answer. "I suggest you keep it a secret, first discover what her religion is before uncovering your own."
PM
^
Cornelius DeHavlin
 Posted: Dec 27 2017, 06:29 AM
played by
years old. . currently . from .
Human
w
a
s
d
Cornelius DeHavlin

Cor had no doubt Nicodemus would see to the care of his adopted daughter. "I appreciate that but whilst she is there, it might be a good thing for her to learn. Although our masters are different, the ideolgies the same. She has to learn what it is to be a leader and a Preistess and a daughter of Lusacan, I can teach her the latter the former..well she would do well to learn from you" He picked his glass up and took a long sip. "I will owe you Nico. More than you will ever understand."

Cor rubbed his nose and shook his head his tone more serious.

"I found a spy within our ranks. Someone from the Divines office no doubt. The disturbing fact is she was only 18 and had found her way into Caius's bed. I cannot rule out that if the Divine sends his retributuon it will be against us of the Night Lord If that is the case then i will take the fall. With Fabius missing, Caius missing and Lucretia dead i am the other senior ranked Cleric. My brethern and i have spoken and we will keep whatever is coming away from you and the others. Judging by our priests actions it is the least we can do.

If it does come to pass and whtever is sent is sent under the orders of the Archon as well as the Divine. I will loose everything. My home my status my name." Cor frowned a little "My status i have never been too bothered about but my homeland. That will hurt. But such is the price i will pay for Caius's hubris. I have plans in place for such an event, but as you and Rajani are the highest ranked of the priests, well...i just wanted you to know, not all of us of the Shadow Lord are going against the grain for power"

Cor finished his drink "In case you do not hear from me for a while, you will know my misgivings have come to pass and if my body is not found then i will make contact when i can"
PMEmail
^
Nicodemus Menor Eous
 Posted: Jan 8 2018, 06:00 PM
played by
Human
w
a
s
d
Nicodemus Menor Eous

"Only 18? I sound desperation if they employ agents so long." Nicodemus waved with his hand in the air. "Stop with the apologies and keep some of your dignity. Our gods don't look kindly on groveling ourselves over the ground. We are mighty and powerful. That is the vision they desire of us."

He made a new gesture that Cornelius had to look at him. The magister did not take kindly to high-ranking members such as them showing so much weakness and signs of accepting defeat. "We will see those that oppose us burned to ashes. Is this spy still alive?"
PM
^
Cornelius DeHavlin
 Posted: Jan 11 2018, 11:24 AM
played by
years old. . currently . from .
Human
w
a
s
d
Cornelius DeHavlin

Cor rolled his eyes, he liked Nico but the man was so dramatic. Then again he could afford to be. "She's nearby" Cor tapped his foot on the floor. "Held in a secure location, i haven't finished with her yet"

He stood straighter "Our gods expect us to clean our mess up and protect the orders" he replied "It is my people who have erred, no reason for the others to suffer, if you wish to come watch me finish thats fine, just bear in mind i will be torturing her Nico to get what i want. Dont want blood all over your pretty clothes"

Now he was teasing. The old him, the one they knew, maybe Helia hadn't shorn his edges yet. And he really did like his work. "Would you like to come watch or would you prefer to be pampered?"
PMEmail
^
Nicodemus Menor Eous
 Posted: Jan 28 2018, 12:39 PM
played by
Human
w
a
s
d
Nicodemus Menor Eous

"Pampering will have to wait tonight. The temple business goes above all pleasantries" not that torturing wasn't a pleasantry. The cruel magister took a lot of pleasure in torturing information from an unwilling soul.

"Let us see to this poor guy" His hands gestured forward for Cornelius to go first.

(end here?)
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.

affiliates table created by shimmer at shine.