staff
updates
� 10.21.2017
Our new sitewide plot is a go! See THE INQUISITION!
Welcome
Welcome to the new home of Revolutions! Thank you to everyone who's helped us get moved and all our awesome members. <3
credits
Original site concept belongs to Claire and Simon.

Skin and mini-profile coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black. Site templates by HELLS BELLS at CAUTION.

Dragon Age belongs to Bioware.

Add Reply
New Poll

The Brotherhood, Pirate Lords of Thedas.
Jax
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 08:41 PM
played by
years old. . currently . from .
Admin
w
a
s
d
Jax

user posted image

Never has the seas of Thedas been safe, whilst there are pirate a plenty and Raiders and smugglers to boot. there are but a few who can call themselves Pirate Lords and Ladies, and these are the members of The Brotherhood.

The Brotherhood is the power of the oceans. The laws of the Sea, if a ship of the Brotherhood is in sight, then Merchants flee in terror, raiders defer to them and smugglers get out of their way.

An ancient order of Pirates, each with thier own dark reputations, led by the mysterious Seer. Where there is treasure to be found, and prizes to be plundered then one of these vessels will be found.

Nesini The Seer @Kai
Sybil The Seers Apprentice @Momo

Vessels of the Brotherhood and their crews.

The Kraken

Captain. Erik Garcia @Jax
Quartermaster Nyla @Zyah
Boatswain Raistlin Greystoke @Jax
Windtalker Nerilli Sherman (Elf) Adoptable
Waterweaver Lasia Savari @Zyah
Navigator Iain Bashell (Adoptable)
Carpenter Estelle Hernandez (adoptable)

The Demons Run NPC vessel @Jax

Captain Nicola Greystoke-Cox

Blue Fox

Captain Jerem Quinn @Dread Pirate Mike
Quartermaster Carter Hol @Jax
Gunnery Chief Lita Kader @Momo

The Ravager

Captain Javos Hainere @Victor
Rigger Grace @Jax
PMEmail
^
Jax
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 09:01 PM
played by
Admin
w
a
s
d
Jax

If i have missed any ship please comment below and i will add it as i know the Heart is out atm and i am not sure about the Siren, also @Zhavirah i wasn't sure if you were bringing skull back so if you are then i will add him just need to know what he was cause i was never sure.
PMEmail
^
Jax
 Posted: Jun 5 2018, 09:05 PM
played by
Admin
w
a
s
d
Jax

So we know that the Brotherhood have thier own preferred ports of call depending on what area of Thedas's waters they call their own. I know that in the past it was the Captains and thier seconds, only ever met when called together by the Seer, but how about something different.

Having ensigns to show thier allegiances and all that is all well and good but what harm would it be for our intrepid bunch of marauders, murderers, flesh eating psychopaths, etc etc get together to have some fun on shore. Maybe take over a large out of the way Port to call it a Brotherhood Headquarters, for want of a better word, if anyone has a better word feel free to change it.

Those Raiders are really getting up themselves of late, encroaching into what is generally believed to be Pirate Lords (and ladies) territories. The Pirates have been rather quiet of late, so maybe its time for them to show these wannabes who really are the big bosses around town.

So heres the idea, A large island Port, separated miles from the main land and between Rivain and Orlais (seems to make for a decent climate). All manners of trade flow through this island haven, silks, spices, booze, wine, gems, whatever you can think of usually finds it way through.

Once it was the main base of the Brotherhood many years back and, due to other concerns was left largely forgotten, and the raiders snuck in, turned it upside down and inside out, until all traces of allegiance to the Brotherhood were forgotten. Over the ensuing decades Donovan's Reef, named after a former Pirate lord, has had all manners of trade and miscreant flow through, from Raider to Smugglers, Opportunists, wannabes and other such elements.

Ordinarily this might not look like a good prospect, that is until some Raider big mouth claims he has the hidden tomes of the Seer and has started offering them for sale to the highest bidder. No one who rides the oceans believe the brotherhood exist in any great number anymore, they have been quiet of late and many have assumed that either the Seer is dead, or the ships that carried the Brotherhoods names have been sunk or moved on elsewhere.

Any sightings of said vessels is put down to some drunken sailors mad ramblings. So in essence, shore leave, to teach the upstarts a lesson and take control of what can be a very lucrative business for the Brotherhood....and show those eejits that they are small fry compared to these sharks.

this will start in a couple days //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.

affiliates table created by shimmer at shine.