staff
updates
� 10.21.2017
Our new sitewide plot is a go! See THE INQUISITION!
Welcome
Welcome to the new home of Revolutions! Thank you to everyone who's helped us get moved and all our awesome members. <3
credits
Original site concept belongs to Claire and Simon.

Skin and mini-profile coded by MISS TEXAS. at CAUTION. Toggle sidebar is from SubDevo and Custom Forum Structure script is from Black. Site templates by HELLS BELLS at CAUTION.

Dragon Age belongs to Bioware.

Add Reply
New Poll

Meg's Nest of Babies, Frankie
Meghren
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 01:39 PM
played by Meg
30 years old. Baker. currently . from .
Members
w
a
s
d
Meghren

Francesco Campana

35 Years Old

Prince of Antiva

Royalty - Musician

Friends Very few and long suffer Frankie's dark moods. His quartet band consist of Jaskier the Poet, Garth the drummer and Dorian the cellist. These four are his closest friends yet Frankie seems to have a large set of acquaintances. If his friendship is earned, Frankie is the most loyal of companions despite taking a few liberties here and there. He can be irritable and conceited but Jaskier would say it is part of his charm.

Enemies Not many, mostly petty reasons. Frankie would count his mother as one, she continues to meddle in his affairs even outside of Antiva.

Attitude Arrogant, impulsive, excentric

Lovers Frankie doesn't kiss and tell, he has had his share of ladies yet one in particular he won't speak of. A noble woman by the name of Lottie, stole his heart but circumstances meant the two separated before his grand tour began. Since then he has had few intimate encounters, each with less to discuss than the last. His love for Lottie was so great, Jaskier the Poet is banned from reciting one of his most famous sonnets mentioning the Prince and his lady.

PM
^
Momo
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 01:44 PM
played by Momo
25 years old. Mastermind of Mischief Operations. currently Awesome. from Texas.
Admin
w
a
s
d
Momo

I have the perfect person for Frankie! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

user posted image
~Agostino Carrera~

Meet Agostino. He's a bard from Antiva City. While he works for an as-yet-unnamed spymaster from time to time gathering information, he mainly travels from tavern to tavern doing minstrel-bard things!

If Frankie goes to taverns a lot, he's likely to meet him. //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif They can go on adventures and get into trouble!

--------------------
PM
^
Mythie
 Posted: Jan 4 2018, 03:51 PM
played by
years old. . currently . from .
Members
w
a
s
d
Mythie

Hey there, and welcome to the site! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif

I have but one character to throw at people, and that is Adelina de Ghislain! She's a well pedigreed noble married (unhappily) to the Head of the Council of Heralds in Orlais and is the Duchess of Ghislain. She lived in Antiva on and off as a child, and frequently visits her villa there to get away from Orlais in recent years.

So if Prince Francesco finds himself in Orlais, or if he'd be up for some drunken revelry in Antiva, I may have the Duchess for you! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
Meghren
 Posted: Jan 5 2018, 12:06 PM
played by Meg
30 years old. Baker. currently . from .
Members
w
a
s
d
Meghren

@Mythie

Frankie is always up for some drunken revelry. Also thanks! I'm looking forward to getting stuck in!

Location, location! He travels around so he could def meet the lovely lady anywhere, although I've stuck him in Antiva to start with. Perhaps his little quartet gets invited to a party Ghislain's attending? He'd enjoy someone to sass with, cos misery attracts company? lol they could play a cruel prank out of boredom?
PM
^
Mythie
 Posted: Jan 10 2018, 05:50 PM
played by
years old. . currently . from .
Members
w
a
s
d
Mythie

@Meghren That all sounds perfect to me! Adelina is always at a party somewhere, so I'm totally easy with where we set it, Antiva and Orlais can both work! //files.jcink.net/html/emoticons/biggrin.gif
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Affiliates
Resources & Directories
Roleplay Forums

skin created by miss texas. at caution 2.0.

affiliates table created by shimmer at shine.